Welcome to USA Cares
Our non-profit organization in Louisville, KY, provides stability for military families. Through our programs and opportunities, we help bear the burden of service by offering financial and advocacy support for military families.
Our Military Support Group Provides:
- Fuel support
- Financial support
- Advocacy and emotional support
- Basic needs support
- Housing support
- Food support
We utilize donations, fundraising, and volunteer support towards helping military families live better, more fulfilling lives. Our military support group features dedicated, hard-working individuals, who provide a variety of programs to help our the families of our servicemen and women.
Military Support Programs We Offer:
- Combat injured - This program provides basic expenses for veterans diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), and military sexual trauma (MST) while they receive treatment.
- Career transition - We help individuals better prepare themselves for finding the perfect employment opportunities that align with their unique skillsets.
- Housing assistance - Our goal is to prevent foreclosure for post-9/11 veterans and their families.
- Emergency assistance - We provide financial relief for military families going through financial struggles. We pay immediate, essential bills, including food and utility bills.
We have multiple locations across the United States in Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, California, Texas, and other states. We do what we can to remain as available as possible to assist our troops.
Since 2003, we've been focused on providing the best aid for our troops. Contact our military support group in Louisville, KY, at (270) 872-4422 today to give a donation.